Terms and Conditions
T’s & C’s FOR ATTENDANCE.
1) PLEASE NOTE: the studio timetable & fees are subject to change.
2) Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before the start of class.
3) Correct attire MUST be worn to class and the hair MUST be tied back as stated in uniform list.. Pupils not wearing correct attire will have to sit out and watch class.
4) 4 week trial: new pupils may wear anything appropriate for the first 4 weeks of classes. After this time they must wear the correct uniform for all classes they are taking.
5) No jewellery, mobile phones (these are to be turned off and put in the blue basket in the studio for safety).
6) No food or drink allowed in the studios except water in a closed cap bottle.
7) No outdoor shoes allowed in the studios. Correct foot attire MUST be worn.
8) No student under the age of 12 years must not be left unattended on the premises without a parent or guardian. We are only responsible for students while they are taking part in a class or other arranged activities where they are supervised by a teacher. Otherwise, it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure their child’s safety at all other times.
9) Students under the above age should not be left longer than ten minutes following their class before a parent collects them.
10) All personal belongings are left in the changing rooms at the owner’s risk. MTS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to belongings. It is advised that all valuables be left at home.
11) Any student or parent displaying repeated inappropriate behaviour will be dismissed from the school.
12) If your child is going to be absent from class, please make a courtesy call to let us know.
13) Do not change your child in the waiting area. Please use the changing facilities provided.
14) Dads/males are not permitted to enter the girls changing area. If you’re a dad and need to assist your child with changing, please use the male changing cubicles.
15) Please treat the studios, equipment, teachers & fellow students with respect.
16) Pupils taking part in productions outside of MTS or are taking time off for GCSE/A level studies, are still required to pay for those classes missed.
17) When leaving the studios, please leave quietly so that there is no disturbance for the local residents.
18) ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING MTS MUST SIGN THE REGISTRATION FORM TO SHOW YOU UNDERSTAND AND ADHERE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MASQUE THEATRE SCHOOL. STUDENTS MAY NOT ATTEND UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN SIGNED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.